We have a winner!
Congratulations to Timothy Astill who’s fundraising for Brain Tumour UK. His Virgin London Marathon fundraising page was the first one drawn from everyone who’s started fundraising with Virgin Money Giving.
When we got in touch with Tim to let him know about the prize win he came back with:
“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :-)
I really don’t know what to say, never won anything like this before!!!”
Here’s the VIP Virgin London Marathon package that Tim will be receiving:
- You and a guest will stay at The Tower Hotel with the elite athletes and celebs the night before the race.
- Breakfast in the same place as elite athletes and celebs in the morning and travel to the start line in style.
- Upgrade your race to start from the celeb start line (no crowds, no queues and better loos!).
- Get two grandstand passes for your supporters to watch the race in comfort and see you and the elite runners cross the line.
- Bring your supporters along to the Virgin Money after-party.
Plus, you’ll get all of this to help your training and fundraising get off to the best start:
- £600 of adidas running kit, including shoes, selected by you at a VIP trip to an adidas performance store.
- Six months’ supply of Lucozade products to keep you fuelled and hydrated all the way to the finish line.
- Timex Ironman GPS Global Trainer runners’ watch.
- £250 donation to your Virgin Money Giving page.
But….we decided not to stop there!
We’ve seen a record breaking number of fundraisers create their Virgin London Marathon page, here on Virgin Money Giving. So we’ve had a rummage around the office and found some ‘runners up’ prizes.
We’ll randomly select another 12 London Marathon fundraisers as ‘runners up’ who’ll each receive a brand new retro 1GB iPod Shuffle (second generation).
Perfect to keep you motivated while you’re training!
We’ll post the names of the winners to the blog shortly.
Not started fundraising yet?
There’s still plenty of time to create your Virgin London Marathon fundraising page. We’ve got more exciting competitions in the pipeline to help you get ready for the event next year.