With just a few days to go until Sunday’s Virgin London Marathon now’s the perfect time to update your page. Here are five things you can do to your page in race week to give your fundriasing a little extra push.
- Update your picture. Once you’ve collected your race number add a picture of yourself in your running kit holding it up. If you’ve been to Expo and visited our stand why not use your photo booth picture.
- Update your story on your page. Make sure you let people know how your training has been going, and how the nerves are feeling now race day is approaching.
- Make sure you’ve set a target. If you dont currently have one set on your page, it’s not too late. A stretching target on your page will help your fundraisers decide how much to donate.
- Add your offline fundraising. If you’ve been given cash or cheques too, make sure it’s added in the ‘offline fundraising’ section on your page to reflect your total raised.
- Email your friends, family and work colleagues. Give everyone another push by sending an updated email on your charities, your training and your fundraising so they can all see the fantastic effort you’ve put in.