Last weekend the clocks went back and not only are the nights getting darker much earlier but with Halloween this week you might bump into the odd ghost or ghoul if you’re out for a run, so make sure you take extra care!
To help you ‘Be safe and be seen this Halloween’ we’re offering 10 ronhill hi-vis running vests if you’d like to play #TrickorTweet with us. All you need to do is send us a spooky Halloween themed photo and we’ll pick the 10 that made our hair stand on end the most.
Perhaps you’re holding a Halloween themed fundraising party? Going out for a run in your ‘Trick or Treat’ costume? Carving a pumpkin? Or creating a spooky atmosphere in the office or charity you work for.
You don’t have to be on twitter to play #TrickorTweet with us, there’s lots of ways you can enter:
- Tweet the photo to @vmgiving using the #TrickorTweet hashtag.
- Email the photo to email@example.com with #TrickorTweet in the subject line.
- Post a link to the photo as a comment to this blog post.
We’re nervously looking forward to your spooky entries. Make sure you get them into us by 5 November!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the Virgin Money Giving ‘#TrickorTweet’ competition (“Competition”) is open to all Virgin Money Giving fundraisers who are UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition are not eligible.
- The Competition will open at 09:00 on 29 October 2012 and will close at 23:59 on 4 November 2012. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Entrants can enter the Competition by submitting their photo via twitter to @vmgiving using the #TrickorTweet hashtag, through the Virgin Money Giving Google+ pages, as a comment posted to the Virgin Money Giving blog or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry per person. Third party entries will not be accepted.
- All correct answers will be entered into a prize draw and the winning 10 entries will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received. The prize draw will take place within two weeks of the competition end date.
- The winner will be notified through the method they entered or email by 30 November 2012. Details of how to claim the prize will be provided during notification. Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- By entering the Competition, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them and any subsequent decisions by the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name, age and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winners’ names will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving #Trick or Tweet competition, Marketing Campaigns, Virgin Money Giving, Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich NR4 6EJ.
- Winners may be asked, but are under no obligation, to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this Competition.
- Force Majeure events may occur which render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and, accordingly, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Jurisdiction: Entrants agree that the Competition is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of England and Wales and by entering, all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Virgin Money Giving ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02733492, whose registered office is at Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich NR4 6EJ (“Promoter”).