Want to switch your Virgin London Marathon page to Virgin Money Giving?

Virgin Money Giving Kit Bags

To get your hands on an exclusive Virgin London Marathon kit bag and be in with a chance to win some fantastic Virgin Money Giving prizes in the run up to the Virgin London Marathon you’ll need a Virgin Money Giving page.

If you’ve already set yourself up on another fundraising website – its quick and easy to transfer your page over to Virgin Money Giving. And if you’ve already started collecting sponsors on your other fundraising site, you can update your new Virgin Money Giving page to show how much you’ve raised..

To get your hands on our exclusive London Marathon kit bags and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes in the lead up to the race just follow these five simple steps to get your page sorted.

1. Create a new page on Virgin Money Giving. It’ll only take a couple of minutes, you can get started right here.
  2. Make sure you include a picture of yourself and a few words about why you’re taking on the 26.2miles in April.
  3. If you’ve already got some donations on another site, you can add this total to the ‘Offline donations’ on your new page. You can also acknowledge those who’ve donated by listing them in the ‘About You’ section of your page.
  4. Make sure you close your old fundraising page on the other website so people don’t continue to donate there.
  5. Let your friends, family and colleagues know about your new fundraising page.

Your Virgin London Marathon kit bag will be sent out to you as soon as you get your first online donation on your page.

And while you’re updating your page, by simply setting a fundraising target we’ll add you to a prize draw to win an upgrade to the Green Start where all the celebs and VIPs start from.

16 Responses to “Want to switch your Virgin London Marathon page to Virgin Money Giving?”

1. 1 Jonathan Legon January 22, 2013 at 9:44 pm

I’ve had my virgin money giving page up and running for months now, but still no kit bag…when might I expect it please?

2. 2 Sean January 22, 2013 at 11:06 pm

I have seen this message about the kit bags over the past 2 months – I have a virginmoneygiving page , and have collected nearly £500 . After repeated requests I still haven’t received the kit bag . I am most interested in the cards. I want to distribute a few of those around the workplace. Can I have my kitbag now ?

Sean

3. 3 Grant (Virgin Money Giving) January 23, 2013 at 9:14 am

Hi Sean

Thanks for your message – we’re sending out the next batch soon, sorry for the delay. ^GB

4. 4 Grant (Virgin Money Giving) January 23, 2013 at 9:17 am

Jonathan

Thanks for getting in touch – we’re sending out the next batch soon, we’ll be sure that you’re on the list.

^GB

5. 5 steve harper January 23, 2013 at 12:05 pm

I have had the same, my page has been up and running since Oct and still no kit bag. Not really expecting it to turn up though

6. 6 steve harper January 23, 2013 at 12:06 pm

heres the address for it

7. 7 Grant (Virgin Money Giving) January 23, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Hi Steve, we’re sending out the next batch of kit bags soon. Kit bags are sent out when there’s a donation to the page, so yours will be in the post.

Grant
    Virgin Money Giving

8. 8 Jonathan Legon January 23, 2013 at 8:56 pm

9. 9 Hamza Ali January 25, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Hi.

Like the other guys commenting on here, i have also had my page up and running since i found out i made the ballot. Any ideas when the kit will come as i am also interested in the cards like Sean who commented before me.

Regards

Hamza

10. 10 Grant (Virgin Money Giving) January 25, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Hi, we’re sending the next batch of kit bags out very soon – over the next few days, so keep an eye out for the postman.

^GB

11. 11 alanpinkney1 January 28, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Hi.. I have done my Virgin just giving page and recieved my first sponsor.. How do I get my free kitbag please… Many thanks

12. 12 Susan Kinney February 24, 2013 at 10:42 am

Hi
    Is the free kit bag offer still available?
    Many thanks

13. 13 Antony (Virgin Money Giving) February 24, 2013 at 11:29 am

Hi Susan

They are indeed. Once your Virgin Money Giving page has an online donation on it we’ll get one in the post for you

Antony
    Virgin Money Giving

14. 14 Susan Kinney February 24, 2013 at 11:55 am

Hi Anthony
    Oh good!! 1st donation given..

15. 15 Gary Poulton March 5, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Hi, I have created a page, included a sponsor target and received my first donation.

Can you please confirm when I shall be receiving my kit bag?

Can I also enter the draw to upgrade to the green start?

Many thanks,
    Gary :-)

16. 16 Antony (Virgin Money Giving) March 6, 2013 at 9:49 am

Hi Gary

We’re sending out kitbags every two weeks currently, and I’ve just checked your page…you have a target and a donation so everything looks good!

Hope the trainings going well! and best of luck for the Green Start upgrade prize draw.

Antony
    Virgin Money Giving

Comments are currently closed.

Blog categories

Enter your email address to subscribe to the Virgin Money Giving blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 479 other followers

Quick Links

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to our RSS feed Watch Youtube Videos Watch Vimeo Videos Our photos on Flickr

Latest Tweets

Photos from Flickr

5th Birthday Cake

5th Birthday Cake

5th Birthday Cake

5th Birthday Cake

More Photos

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 479 other followers