To get your hands on an exclusive Virgin London Marathon kit bag and be in with a chance to win some fantastic Virgin Money Giving prizes in the run up to the Virgin London Marathon you’ll need a Virgin Money Giving page.
If you’ve already set yourself up on another fundraising website – its quick and easy to transfer your page over to Virgin Money Giving. And if you’ve already started collecting sponsors on your other fundraising site, you can update your new Virgin Money Giving page to show how much you’ve raised..
To get your hands on our exclusive London Marathon kit bags and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes in the lead up to the race just follow these five simple steps to get your page sorted.
- Create a new page on Virgin Money Giving. It’ll only take a couple of minutes, you can get started right here.
- Make sure you include a picture of yourself and a few words about why you’re taking on the 26.2miles in April.
- If you’ve already got some donations on another site, you can add this total to the ‘Offline donations’ on your new page. You can also acknowledge those who’ve donated by listing them in the ‘About You’ section of your page.
- Make sure you close your old fundraising page on the other website so people don’t continue to donate there.
- Let your friends, family and colleagues know about your new fundraising page.
Your Virgin London Marathon kit bag will be sent out to you as soon as you get your first online donation on your page.
And while you’re updating your page, by simply setting a fundraising target we’ll add you to a prize draw to win an upgrade to the Green Start where all the celebs and VIPs start from.