If you’ve got your place in the Virgin Money London Marathon no doubt your training is well underway. But what about your fundraising, have you set your page up yet and started receiving donations?
Well here’s an extra incentive for you to get ‘fundraising’ to the top of your to-do list. If you set up your Virgin Money London Marathon fundraising page between 1 January and 8 February 2014 and receive a donation, we’ll enter you into a draw to win one of 40 exclusive places on our Marathon Training Day.
The Training Day will take place on the 22 February in the beautiful setting of Dorney Lake in Windsor and includes:
- Training tips and advice from expert runner Martin Yelling to get you not only to the start line but more importantly to the finish line.
- Nutrition and hydration advice as you’re getting ready for Race Day.
- A sociable buffet lunch so you can compare stories and training tips with other runners.
- Top tips from us at Virgin Money Giving on helping you hit your fundraising target.
- Plus a special guest or two (but we can’t say who just yet).