Today Sunday 27 February we’re making some exciting improvements to the Virgin Money Giving website and adding new tools to help you promote your fundraising. As a result virginmoneygiving.com will be unavailable between 09:30 and 19:30
The new features we’re introducing include:
- Enabling your supporters to make donations through their Paypal account.
- Making it easy to share your fundraising page using Facebook Connect.
- Adding Twitter tools to help you tweet a link to your fundraising page.
- Enabling your supporters to tweet and update their Facebook status with a link to your fundraising page once they have donated.
- Enhancing our email tools to help you thank people who have donated and follow-up with people who haven’t.
If there are any other features you’d like us to add to Virgin Money Giving in the future please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Update @ 16:39 27/02/2011
Today’s release has completed ahead of schedule. The Virgin Money Giving website is now fully available again.