Update: We’ve extended the deadline for your charity to be included in the draw. You charity now has until the 8 October to be included in the draw for a chance to win 3 2011 Virgin London Marathon Places.
This one’s just for charities who haven’t yet registered, or completed their registration with Virgin Money Giving.
With the ballot results for the 2011 Virgin London Marathon just around the corner, we’re running a competition where your charity could win 3 places in the 2011 Virgin London Marathon.
The Virgin London Marathon is the biggest fundraising event in the world and 3 guaranteed places would give your charity fundraising a fantastic boost.
Whether or not you’re new to online fundraising, here are 5 great reasons you should be using Virgin Money Giving:
- Over £22 million has been raised through Virgin Money Giving so far.
- An additional £770,000 has been raised as a result of charities and fundraisers using Virgin Money Giving over other donation websites.*
- Over 38,000 fundraisers are already signed up and are using Virgin Money Giving.
- The average donation made through Virgin Money Giving is over £30.
- The Gift Aid box is ticked over 88% of all donations made through us.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is register your charity and have received donations through Virgin Money Giving before the end of September. We’ll enter all eligible charities into a prize draw and one lucky charity will win the 3 places in next year’s Virgin London Marathon.
To register your charity with Virgin Money Giving just visit virginmoneygiving.com and click ‘Register’. If you’d like to find out more about how Virgin Money Giving could help your charity, give our team a call on 08456 10 10 45.
*Compared to Justgiving, based on donations made with Visa debit card and Gift Aid collected.
Marathon Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
1. The winning charity will be chosen at random from a list of all charities that are fully registered with Virgin Money Giving on 30 September 2010. 2. Closing date for entries to the prize draw is 30 September 2010. 3. The draw will take place on 5 October 2010. 4. The winning charity will be notified no later than 12 October 2010. 5. The winning charity agrees to the publication of their names and county and for photographs to be taken and used in future promotions. 6. The winning charity will receive three entries for the Virgin London Marathon 2011. 7. The prize does not include any travel, accommodation costs or other personal expenses associated with free marathon places. 8. There is no cash, credit or other alternative to the prize offered. 9. The prize is non-transferable and not for resale. 10. All entrants must be a charity registered in the UK and fully registered with Virgin Money Giving between 12 July 2010 and 30 September 2010. 11. Any charities declined as part of the Virgin Money Giving registration process will not be included in the prize draw. 12. Virgin Money Giving is promoting this prize draw. Its decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or delayed entries. 13. Virgin Money Giving Ltd reserves the right to terminate or suspend the prize draw at any time, without notice or liability where circumstances beyond its control makes it impossible to continue. 14. The winning charity must register their runner with the Virgin London Marathon by 12 January 2011 and once entered runners details cannot be changed 15. Charities already registered with Virgin Money Giving are not eligible for this prize draw 16. The winning runner must use Virgin Money Giving for any online fundraising associated with this prize. 17. Details of the prize winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Virgin Money Giving, Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich, NR4 6EJ after 12 October 2010. Virgin Money Giving Ltd, registered office: Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich, NR4 6EJ. Registered in England no. 4232392