On Wednesday 23 February and Sunday 27 February we will be making some exciting improvements to the Virgin Money Giving website and adding new tools to help you promote your fundraising. As a result virginmoneygiving.com will be unavailable between:
22:00 Wednesday 23 February and 06:00 Thursday 24 February,
and 09:30 and 19:30 on Sunday 27 February.
The changes include:
- Enabling your supporters to make donations through their Paypal account.
- Making it easy to share your fundraising page using Facebook Connect.
- Adding Twitter tools to help you tweet a link to your fundraising page.
- Enabling your supporters to tweet and update their Facebook status with a link to your fundraising page once they have donated.
- Enhancing our email tools to help you thank people who have donated and follow-up with people who haven’t.
We will be completing our final testing over the next few days and updates will be posted to our blog after these improvements have been made. Help guides will be available on how to use the new features after the update is complete.
If there are any other features you’d like us to add to Virgin Money Giving in the future please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Update @ 06:00 24/02/2011
Today’s release has completed. The Virgin Money Giving website is now fully available again.