When we recently introduced the new features to Virgin Money Giving for fundraisers and donors (incl. PayPal, Facebook Connect, email & Twitter tools) we also made a change to charity reporting to help our member charities work with events based fundraising data more easily.
A new reporting feature has been introduced to allow charities to:
- View data for all fundraising pages for a specific event
- See all the money raised for the page including offline amounts, Gift Aid, and the number of donations the page has received
You can generate the report and filter on any of the following additional parameters:
- By Event Name only
- By Event Name within a specific time period e.g. all Virgin London Marathon pages created last month
- By Fundraising Page Code only i.e. the code you have given the event in the Virgin Money Giving system
- By Fundraising Page Code within a specific time period
When you run a report you’ll now see some new options when you’re selecting what you’d like to view.
We’ve got some help guides on this feature coming very soon, and our fee regular Firday Reporting Webinars are available if you’d like to pick up some tips on how to use the new feature.