Following the announcement of Virgin London Marathon VIP winner we announced we’d be offering 12 Runner Up prizes of retro second generation 1GB iPod Shuffles. Perfect to keep you motivated while you’re training!
We’ve now drawn our 12 VIP London Marathon Competition runner up winners. In no particular order here are the first 12 names that were pulled from the hat:
- Caroline Stuart running for Age UK
- Ellen Marshall running for Anthony Nolan
- Rob Warwick running for Micro And Anophthalmic Childrens Society
- Ross Paterson running for Victa
- Heather McHale running for the RAF Association
- Sue McHugh running for Children with Cancer UK
- Kate Gibbs running for Tommy’s
- Aaron Hall running for LOROS
- John Glover running for The Miscarriage Association
- Lee Sizer running for Victa
- Mark Fitzpatrick running for Headway
- Natalie Thomas running for Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity
Congratulations everyone! Your iPod shuffles have gone in the post today and will be with you shortly.
We’ve seen a record breaking number of fundraisers create their Virgin London Marathon page, here on Virgin Money Giving and have more fantastic competitions planned in the coming months.