VIP your London Marathon

If you’re taking part in the Virgin London Marathon you could be in with a chance to win a VIP Marathon prize package.

There are less than 10 days left for you to be in with a chance of winning all of this;

• £500 donation to your charity through your Virgin Money Giving page.
  • You and a guest will stay at The Tower Hotel with the elite athletes and celebs the night before the race.
  • Enjoy a VIP race day breakfast, then travel to the start line in style.
  • Start from the Green start line with the celebs and VIPs (no crowds, no queues and better loos!).
  • Two grandstand passes for your supporters to watch the race in comfort and cheer you across the finish line.
  • Bring your supporters along to the Virgin Money after-party and celebrate your achievement.

Plus, an extra reward for all your hard work:

All you have to do is set up your fundraising page by 29 February for the chance to win the VIP marathon prize package. And if you’ve already set up your page you’ll automatically be included in the draw (Terms and conditions apply)

UPDATE: Today (29 February) is the last day to start fundraising with a chance to win this fantastic prize!

UPDATE 2: We’ve drawn the winner, make sure you check your email to see if you’re the lucky fundraiser who’s name was randomly selected.

Not started fundraising yet?

There’s still plenty of time to create your Virgin London Marathon fundraising page.

6 Responses to “VIP your London Marathon”

1. 1 Danny Thomas February 23, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Best of luck to everyone doing the marathon this year. Im running it for the first time for Sue Ryder Care and aiming to get it done in 3 hours 30 minutes. Good Luck!

2. 2 Dale February 29, 2012 at 10:21 am

I may have been one of the first to setup my Virgin money giving sponsor page, and before any competition was announced. Will I also be included for this VIP offer.
    I am doing the Brighton Marathon, just one week before the London Marathon, so VIP would be more than welcome. ;-)
    If anyone would like to sponsor me for my double marathon challenge, then please do at
    I aim to do both in under 4 hours.
    Thanks, and all have a lovely day.

3. 3 kittykelso February 29, 2012 at 10:54 am

Sir Richard, you are certainly getting into the spirit of world needs and as usual you are making it fun for all. I won’t be able to run, but I sure would like to be on the sidelines. Your home and hotel is so warm and comfortable in its setting. It would be an honor to be your VIP guest. Whether I am there or not, I am so very proud of your accomplishments, leaving some things we can’t change behind, and moving forward with gusto! Good Luck, Kitty Kelso

4. 4 alison February 29, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Wow, thats way quicker than me!! My first goal is to get to the start line without injury (this is my third attempt to run a marathon. I had to stop training due to injury) Have all my toes and fingers crossed . So far so good. How many miles are you doing each week now?

5. 5 Becky March 2, 2012 at 10:54 am

Good luck to you Danny and everyone else aswell! I am also running for the first time and for Sue Ryder – will see you there! (Although will not be running as quickly as you!!)

6. 6 Angie March 7, 2012 at 2:34 pm

My first marathon and so far I`m up to 13 miles in training. Scared of injuring myself now. I`m raising money for my sons local school, a special needs school. Best wishes to everyone running in any marathon. Oh.. and for my time.. just double what you intend doing it in !!!

Comments are currently closed.

Blog categories

Enter your email address to subscribe to the Virgin Money Giving blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 928 other followers

Quick Links

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to our RSS feed Watch Youtube Videos Watch Vimeo Videos Our photos on Flickr

Latest Tweets