Halloween is fast approaching. We want to know if you’re taking on any ghoulish fundraising?
It’s also an opportunity to boost your current fundraising page whatever event you’re taking part in. Once you’ve worked out your plan we’d love to hear about it.
- Hold a gruesome cake Sale and bake some Halloween-themed cakes and treats, and sell them to the ‘zombies’ at work.
- Dress spooky at work and see if your office will agree to take part in a freakish Friday dress-down, or maybe fancy dress. Charge everyone a small donation for taking part, and a bigger donation ‘fine’ for just wearing their usual work gear.
- Run in costume if you reach a level of donations. Agree to tackle an event like Parkrun dressed in fancy dress if your friends and family donate enough to your page.
- Play Halloween-themed games at work, such as fill a jar with sweets and for a donation people can guess how many are in there, or hold a Halloween Quiz.
- Hold a Halloween film night with a selection of ‘scary movies’ and spooky film snacks (we’re thinking green popcorn, Halloween cup cakes and trick or treat sweets). Ask for a donation to your page from your guests and then hide behind a cushion with the lights out when the films start.
Don’t forget if your event is taking place between October–December and you’ve got donations on your page you could be entered into a prize draw to win a £2,012 donation to your chosen charity.