Christmas is fast approaching and we’ve seen lots of fundraisers take on festive fundraising.
If you’re looking to hold your own Christmas inspired fundraising event, or take part in a organised event but are struggling for ideas, we’ve put together a few suggestions.
Let us know what you’re getting up to.
- Take part in a Santa Dash: One of the most popular events for keen runners and fans of fancy dress is the Santa Dash. You can find details of your nearest run here.
- Christmas Cake Sale: Why not bake some mince pies and other festive goodies and take them into work. Your colleagues could leave a donation for each mince pie they munch on!
- Christmas donation. Instead of Christmas presents, you could ask your friends and family to donate to your favourite charity. Alternatively you could ask for donations instead of Christmas cards.
- Donate your time to help charity. Perhaps your charity is holding a volunteer day or you could help at the local old people’s home in setting up for Christmas. Some charities are also holding wrapping days.
- Boxing day dip. If you’re a keen swimmer and not afraid of the cold weather, lots of swimming clubs and lidos have Boxing Day dips. Check with your favourite charity, or local swimming centre to see if they have any Boxing Day dips or swims planned.
Don’t forget to send us details and pictures of your festive fundraising – and remember if you’re taking part in a fundraising event in December you could win a £2,012 donation to your chosen charity.