Are you visiting the Virgin London Marathon Expo this year to collect that vital Race Number? We’ve put together a list of ‘Must Visits’ so you don’t miss out on something exciting.
- Collect your race number and timing chip (sounds obvious but it’s super important for Sunday).
- Stock up on Virgin London Marathon adidas Kit.
- Vest Printing – there’s nothing like having someone cheer your name to get an extra bit of motivation.
- Fundraising For Charity? Lots of the charities have their own stands so why not pop along and say hello, lots of them have cheering materials so your friends and supporters can make lots of noise, and you can find out where their cheering zone is on the course too.
- Lucozade pacing band – want to keep a check on your Marathon pace as you’re running? Lucozade can give you a printed wristband with your finish time and mile splits.
- The race day helpdesk – If you’ve got any last minute marathon questions stop by the Help Desk, the knowledgeable team can answer any of your questions
- Pasta Party – After all that walking around you’ll need to refuel, why not visit the pasta party, take a seat and relax in front of the stage to get some last minute hints and tips on how to make the most of your Virgin London Marathon.Check out the full stage schedule here.
- Virgin Money Giving Photo Booth – while you’re looking as fresh as a daisy, visit our Photo Booth and get your pre-race shot posted to Facebook or Twitter.
- T-shirt and goody bag collection – don’t forget to pick up your newly printed t-shirt or vest on your way out, you’ll need that on Race Day.
Best of luck for everyone who’s running on Sunday. we’ll also be out on the course to cheer you all along!