Be one of the first 5,000 Virgin Money London Marathon runners to set up your fundraising page, and once you’ve received at least one donation we’ll send you a limited edition Virgin Money Giving hi-vis running bib.
Now you’ve got your place in the 2014 Virgin Money London Marathon you’ll need to think about your training programme over the next few months, and being safe and seen when you’re pounding the streets on those dark winter days.
Our limited edition hi-vis bib will be sent out to you if you’re one of the first 5000 fundraisers to set up your Virgin Money London Marathon 2014 fundraising page with us, and received at least one donation on the page from 1 October – 31 December 2013.
So set up your page today and get those donations rolling in to be in with a chance.
- Have gained a confirmed place in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2014;
- Be aged 18 or over;
- Reside in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland for a period of no less than 6 months;
- Have created a page on the Virgin Money Giving website specifically to raise funds for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2014 (“VMG VMLM page”); and
- Have received at least one donation on their VMG VMLM page between 9 am on 1 October and midnight on 31 December 2013.
3. The closing date for entry into the Competition is midnight on 31 December 2013 (“Closing Date”). Third party entries will not be accepted. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
4. The first 5,000 Entrants to satisfy the qualification criteria above (“Winners”) will each receive one free Virgin Money Giving limited edition hi-vis running bib (“Prize”). Any subsequent Entrants will not receive a Prize or any other prize
5. Each Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. Each Prize is awarded on an individual basis. If a Winner is part of a fundraising team, a Prize will be awarded to the named Winner, not the team.
7. The Winner will receive their Prize by post to their specified postal address within 10 days of the Closing Date.
8. Personal information provided by Entrants will be used to administer the Competition, and may be used for advertising and/or promotional purposes.
9. By entering the Competition Entrants accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them and any subsequent decisions by the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions.
10. Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and, accordingly, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and Entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. Entrants agree that the Competition is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of England and Wales and by entering, all Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
12. Virgin Money Giving Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under under company number 02733492, whose registered office is Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 7EJ.