Are you a budding blogger? Do you make a hobby of creating YouTube videos? Are you an accomplished Tweeter? If so, we could have a Virgin Money London Marathon place for you.
Our friends at Virgin Money are looking for 5 keen runners to take on the 2014 Virgin Money London Marathon. In exchange for an entry in the event on 13 April 2014, they’re looking for the successful entrant to contribute your thoughts feelings and experiences between now and race day by Tweeting, blogging, Instagraming and maybe even the odd YouTube video. You can also fundraiser for your chosen charity.
Whether you’ve run the marathon before or this would be your first time Virgin Money would love to hear from you.
If you’d like to put your name in the hat just leave your details here . Winners will be told if they’ve been selected on 20 January giving you plenty of time to prepare for race day.
Terms and conditions apply
- Entry to the 2014 Virgin Money London Marathon #ExtraMile prize draw (“Competition”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry.
- The Competition will open at 9:00am GMT on 10 January 2014 and will close at 9:00pm GMT on 17 January 2014.
- Entrants can enter the Competition by clicking the link advertising the Competition and submitting the information requested. The winners will be notified by email by the 20 January 2014.
- Entrants agree that if they win they will use Virgin Money Giving to raise funds for their chosen charity and will make weekly posts documenting their training to the #extramile microsite.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition. The entrants’ current social media activity will be assessed and five winners will be chosen at the Promoter’s discretion based on the most influential or interesting social presence.
- Each of the winners will receive one place in the 2014 Virgin money London Marathon. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winner’s name and county of residence will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: 2014 Virgin London Marathon #ExtraMile prize draw, Virgin Money 50 Jermyn Street London, SW1Y 6LX.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Competition.
- Virgin Money plc registered in England and Wales (company number 06952311) (“the Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.