Life moves quickly, that’s a fact, so we all need a little helping hand keeping on top of things. We’ve just launched an App to help you do just that with your fundraising through Virgin Money Giving.
Our new App is built with our fundraisers in mind. We know you all like to be aware of how close to your target you are, or even who has donated to you since you last checked your page, wherever you are. This App does just that and as an added extra you’ll be able to share your progress with your friends using the usual mobile phone functions e.g. facebook, twitter, SMS and email.
To celebrate the launch of our new App we’d like you to tell us where you use yours for the chance to win a £50 App Store or Google Play voucher. It’s perfect for when you’re down the pub, while waiting for the bus of even while sitting in front of the TV on a Sunday night?
To enter our competition all you need to do is:
- Follow @vmgiving on twitter or like our page on Facebook.
- Tweet an ‘appie’ (a photo of you taken by someone else of you using our App. We’re hoping this word makes it into the Oxford English Dictionary, what do you think?) or post it on to our Facebook page.
- Include the hashtag #VMGonthego
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry to the “Where do you use yours?” (“Competition”) is open to all UK residents. Employees of Virgin Money Giving, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition are not eligible. Entrants are not required to obtain a product from the Promoter.
- The Competition will open at 8.00am on Monday 31 March and will close at 11.59pm on Friday 4 April.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition. The winner will be chosen at the Promoter’s discretion from all qualifying entrants.
- The prize is a £50 Apple Store or Google Play Voucher. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winner’s name and county of residence will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Where do you use yours? Eleanor Matthews, Virgin Money plc, Discovery House, Norwich NR4 6EJ.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Competition. Unless an entrant has opted out of marketing, the entrants agree that the personal information provided will be used by the Promoter to provide entrants with information about products or services that may be of interest to them. This may include information about other firms’ products although the Promoter will not disclose entrants’ personal information to any third party. The entrants may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter“). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.