Fancy taking part in the Marie Curie Cancer Care Etape Caledonia 2014 Race?
It’s a beautifully scenic 81 cycle race through the town of Pitlochry in Scotland and is a must for all cycling enthusiasts. Last year over 5,500 cyclists took part in the event and enjoyed a great festival atmosphere once they’d crossed the finish line.
And we’re giving 3 lucky people the chance to win a place in the 2014 race! All you need to do to enter is:
1. Like the Virgin Money Giving Facebook Page.
2. Tell us why you’d like a place in the Marie Curie Cancer Care Etape Caledonia Challenge in the comments box.
Terms and conditions
- Entry to the Win a Place in the Marie Curie Cancer Care Etape Caledonia 2014 Race (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 25 April 2014 and will close at 3 pm on 25 April 2014.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and three winning entries will be drawn independently.
- The prize is a place in this year’s Marie Curie Cancer Care Etape Caledonia race on 11 May 2014. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winners name and county of residence will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving Set up a Page, Virgin Money Giving Limited, 28 St Andrews Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.