Bliss is the UK charity working to provide the best possible care and support for all premature and sick babies and their families.
Their team of 3 VIPs will receive:
- The amazing opportunity to take part in a VIP indoor cycling class with double Olympic Gold medal winning cyclist Laura Trott on 11 June
- A Wattbike Pro Experience – a day with a sports scientist looking at bike fit, fitness testing, pedaling technique and everything else you will need to know in order to prepare for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
- Two grandstand passes at the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 for friends or family to watch you cross the finishing line
- Access to the VIP start area where all the celebrities start
- The chance to meet Laura Trott
- A special Bliss Charity of the Year jersey signed by Laura Trott
To enter the competition you just need to do one of these things:
- Register to take part in Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 for Bliss. One person will be selected at random from the team of Bliss riders, so join us and this could be you!
- Be a top fundraiser. The two riders who have raised (online/sent in) the most money for Bliss by midnight Monday 2 June will automatically gain a place in the VIP team
- Use your ballot place to support Bliss
Find out more about the competition here and if you’ve already done the above, be sure to secure your place in the VIP Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 378 5745 and the team at Bliss will be able to help.