We’re offering you one of three chances to take part in one of the world’s biggest and most iconic events – The London Triathlon 2014.
The event takes place on 2-3 August and starts in the River Thames, followed by a cycle ride round Central London and a run round the outskirts of the London Triathlon Expo to finish. There are various distances from Super Sprint to Olympic Plus, so there’s one to suit everyone. Find out more about the route here.
All you need to do to enter is:
1. Like the Virgin Money Giving Facebook Page
2. Comment in the box below the London Triathlon Competition Post telling us why you’d like a place
The competition opens on Wednesday 11 June at 9.00am and finishes on Wednesday 18 June at 12.00pm so plenty of time to enter. Then we’ll announce the winner on Facebook at 1.00pm that day, so keep an eye out while you’re eating your lunch.
Already have a place? Have you set up your fundraising page yet?
Terms and conditions apply:
- Entry to the Win a Place in the 2014 London Triathlon (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 11 June 2014 and will close at 12 noon on 18 June 2014.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and three winning entries will be drawn independently.
- The prize is a place in this year’s London Triathlon taking place on 2 and 3 August 2014. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winners name and county of residence will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving Set up a Page, Virgin Money Giving Limited, 28 St Andrews Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.