Running to music can be therapeutic, it can motivate you, relax you or even give you that extra push to achieve a Personal Best!
Sure Run to the Beat has DJ’s blasting out all kinds of motivational music round the 10k course. So not only can you enjoy running with lots of others, there will be a soundtrack along the way too!
London’s music 10k takes place in Wembley Park on Sunday 14 September 2014. In previous years the event has been a Half Marathon and has helped 96,000 runners to achieve their goals. This year you only need to be able to run 10k to get the same unique experience and we’re giving a place away for free.
All you need to do to enter is;
1. Visit the Virgin Money Giving Facebook page
2. Add a comment on the Sure Run to the Beat post telling us why you’d love to run in this years event
The prize draw will close at 12 noon on Friday 22 August and we’ll be announcing the winner on the Virgin Money Giving Facebook page – so don’t forget to click ‘like’ to see if you’ve won.
Terms and conditions apply
- Entry to the Win a Place in the Sure Run to the Beat event (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 18 August 2014 and will close at 12 noon on 22 August 2014.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and three winning entries will be drawn independently.
- The prize is a place in this year’s Sure Run to the Beat event on 14 September 2014. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners’ agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winners name and county of residence will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving Win a Place, Virgin Money Giving Limited, 28 St Andrews Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.