The clocks have gone back, Winter is here, that can only mean one thing…it’s Halloween soon! What a great excuse to give your fundraising a bit of a boost. No tricks just fundraising tips just for you:
- Hold a gruesome cake sale – as Halloween falls on a Friday everyone in the office will love a cake to celebrate the last day of the week. Why not make some simple cupcakes and decorate them to look like pumpkins or spider webs?
- Dress up in your spooky gear at work and see if your office will agree to take part in a freakish Friday dress-down, or maybe fancy dress. Charge everyone a small donation for taking part, and a bigger donation ‘fine’ for just wearing their usual work gear.
- Run in costume if you reach a level of donations. Agree to tackle an event like Parkrun dressed in your Halloween fancy dress.
- Trick or donation why not spread the word on Social Media on the day of Halloween to your friends and family, it’s Friday, Halloween and payday all rolled into one!
- Hold a Halloween film night with a selection of ‘scary movies’ and spooky film snacks (we’re thinking green popcorn, Halloween cup cakes and trick or treat sweets). Ask for a donation to your page from your guests and then hide behind a cushion with the lights out when the film starts.