Virgin Money Giving is offering participants running for Cancer Research UK in the 2015 Virgin Money London Marathon the chance to boost their fundraising. For every donation made to an official Cancer Research UK, Virgin Money London Marathon fundraising page between 20 February and 31 March, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win one of five £100 donations.
Just set up your fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving for the official Virgin Money London Marathon event, pick Cancer Research UK, as your charity of choice and once you get your first donation, you’ll be in the running.
Terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
- Entry to the Cancer Research UK Virgin Money London Marathon Team prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all entrants who create or have created a page on the Virgin Money Giving website (‘Website’) to raise funds for Cancer Research UK in the 2015 Virgin Money London Marathon (‘VMLM’) and have not opted out of marketing communications. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible.
- The Prize Draw will open at 12.00 am on 20 February 2015 and will close at midnight on 31 March 2015 (“Entry period”).
- For each donation received on the entrant’s official Cancer Research UK Virgin Money London Marathon fundraising page on the website during the Entry Period, the entrant will receive one entry into the Prize Draw.
- All valid entries received within the Entry Period will be entered into the Prize Draw and five winning entries will be drawn independently and at random on/before midnight on 10 April 2015.
- The five prizes each consist of a £100 donation made to each winner’s fundraising page. No cash alternative will be offered. The prizes will not be eligible for Gift Aid. Each winner’s £100 donaton will be made to their fundraising page on/by 13 April 2015.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winners’ names and counties of residence will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Cancer Research UK VMLM Team prize draw, Virgin Money Giving Ltd. PO Box 160, Norwich, NR4 6FS
- You personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw. Unless you have opted out of marketing, you agree that any personal information provided can be used by the Promoter to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you. This may include information about other firms’ products although the Promoter will not disclose your personal information to any third party. You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which renders the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability will attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.