We’re delighted to be the official fundraising partner of the London Duathlon, which takes place on 20 September in Richmond Park. The event is a run-bike-run event and is a fantastic challenge to take on, especially if you’re looking to do some fundraising this year.
To celebrate this partnership, we’re giving London Duathlon fundraisers the chance to win an Apple Sport Watch! Be in with the chance of winning this fantastic prize by simply creating a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for this event before 31 July, you will then be automatically entered into the draw.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the London Duathlon Set up a Page prize draw (‘Competition’) is open to all entrants who create a fundraising page on the Virgin Money Giving website (‘Website’) to raise funds for the 2015 London Duathlon.
2. The prize draw entry period is from 00:01 on 8 July until 23:59 on 31 July.
3. All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and one winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
4. If the winning entry is a team, the prize will be awarded to the owner of the page on the Website only.
5. The winner of the prize draw will receive an Apple Sport Watch, 42mm silver aluminium case with blue sport band.
6. The prize is subject to terms and conditions and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name, age and county of residence to other entrants.
8. The winner’s name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving Set up a Page Prize Draw, Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich NR4 6EJ.
9. Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
10. The winners may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice.
12. Virgin Money Giving Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02733492, whose registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL (“Promoter”).