Every month from now until Christmas, your charity could be in with a chance of winning an extra place in the 2016 Virgin Money London Marathon.
All you have to do is ask your runners to set up a fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving – the official fundraising website for the Virgin Money London Marathon.
For every new page your supporters set up, your charity will get one entry into our monthly draw between now and Christmas to win 2 extra Marathon places for 2016.
What your fundraisers get
- A chance to win the ultimate VIP marathon experience via our monthly prize draw
- The chance to win you a £1,000 donation if they start fundraising before 31st October
- Stephen Fry to be their number one supporter on social media
- Tips, tools and online support, to help boost the amount they bring in.
Ask your supporters to set up a Virgin Money Giving page today for your chance to win more Marathon places for your charity.
Terms and conditions
- Entry to the Charities win two Virgin Money London Marathon places prize draws (‘Prize Draws’) is open to all charities who are registered on the Virgin Money Giving website (‘Website’) and whose fundraisers have created a page to raise funds for the 2016 Virgin Money London Marathon (‘Marathon’).
- For each fundraiser page created in an entry period, the charity will be entered into the prize draw for that month.
- The Prize Draws have four entry periods being:-
- 00:01 on 1 September 2015 to 00:00 on 30 September 2015;
- 00:01 on 1 October 2015 to 00:00 on 31 October 2015;
- 00:01 on 1 November 2015 to 00:00 on 30 November 2015;
- 00:01 on 1 December 2015 to 00:00 on 31 December 2015.
- All valid entries received within each entry period will be entered into a prize draw and one winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
- The winner of each prize draw will receive two 2016 Virgin Money London Marathon places. Places are not transferable to future years.
- The winning charities must have their runners registered with the Virgin Money London Marathon by 24 January 2016.
- The winning charity runners must create a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for the official 2016 Virgin Money London Marathon event and commit to a minimum fundraising target that the charity has set for its runners.
- The prize is subject to terms and conditions and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their charity name to other entrants.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02733492, whose registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL (“Promoter”).