Cancer impacts so many us in so many different ways – and whether it’s fighting the disease, raising funds in memory of someone, or celebrating beating it – the fight is together.
As a way of saying thank you to those who are fundraising for any of these reasons, and to mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re teaming up with Virgin Experience Days to give away an experience every day for the whole of October. From balloon flights to two night cuisine breaks in Paris, we’d like to give fundraisers a pat on the back for all of the incredible work that they do.
Every donation could be an experience
If you already have a Virgin Money Giving page set up to fundraise and support of one of the many charities that are working to help those touched by the disease, then it’s just a case of getting those donations rolling in. For every donation your fundraising page receives, you’ll receive an entry into the draw.
If you don’t yet have a page, but would like to raise funds for one of these charities throughout the month of October, setting one up couldn’t be easier. Why not set one up today to play your part in the battle against cancer?
If you need help setting up a page, or guidance on the best ways to make the most of your fundraising, head to the fundraising ideas section of our website for some inspiration.
Thanks again for everything you do, now and in the future – we know that it’s going to make a massive difference.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the Breast Cancer Awareness Month Thank you draws (‘Draws’) is open to all entrants who create or have created a page on the Virgin Money Giving website to raise funds for any of the cancer/hospice charities registered on the Virgin Money Giving website.
- For each donation received each day throughout the month of October (1-31 inclusive), the entrant will be entered into the prize draw for that day.
- The Draws will take place each day for the previous day throughout the month of October – 31 draws in total. The entry period each day is from 00:00 until 23;59.
- All valid entries received each day will be entered into a draw and one winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
- If the winning entry is a team, the prize will be awarded to the owner of the page on the Website only.
- The winner of each draw will receive one Virgin Experience Days experience voucher.
- The Experience is subject to terms and conditions and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name, age and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winners’ name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving ‘Thank you’ Draws, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
The winners may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice.
Virgin Money Giving Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02733492, whose registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL (“Promoter”).