The Kiltwalk is a fantastic charity event which raises funds for the most vulnerable children and families in Scotland. Kiltwalkers can pick whether to walk 6, 13 or 26 miles and can pick the charity that their funds go to – so “whether it’s your local playgroup or a well-known children’s charity, Kiltwalk is here to help“.
There are four events in Scotland and – thanks to the way the Kiltwalk is set up – every single penny you raise goes to the cause you have selected.
If you have already registered for the Kiltwalk, make sure that you have a Virgin Money Giving Page set up with at least one donation on it. If you have not signed up for the Kiltwalk yet, click on your chosen event below and then get fundraising.
To thank the projected 10,500 walkers this year, the Kiltwalk are offering a £500 donation to the Virgin Money Giving page of one amazing fundraiser. All you need to do is set up your fundraising page and receive at least one donation, and you could be in with a chance of winning this boost for your chosen charity.
‘Win a £500 donation to your fundraising page’ prize draw terms and conditions
- Entry to the “Kiltwalk Prize Draw” (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible. Entrants must have set up a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving for one of the 2016 Kiltwalk events, and have received at least one donation to their page within the prize draw period.
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 1 March 2016 and will close at midnight on 31 March 2016.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and one winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
- The prize is a £500 donation to the winner’s Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for one of the 2016 Kiltwalk events. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winner’s and county of residence name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving, Kiltwalk Prize Draw, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw. The entrants may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.