We recently ran a competition with The Kiltwalk to give one fundraiser a £500 boost to their Virgin Money Giving page. The winner of this competition was Scott McCloy. A huge congratulations to Scott and good luck on 24 April.
Together with the Kiltwalk, we are sharing the love and giving 10 Glasgow Kiltwalkers the chance to win a £200 donation to their Virgin Money Giving pages. Every single donation you receive on your Glasgow Kiltwalk Virgin Money Giving page will count as an entry to our competition so the more donations you receive, the bigger your chance of winning.
The Kiltwalk raises funds for the most vulnerable children and families in Scotland. Kiltwalkers can pick whether to walk 6, 13 or 26 miles and can pick the charity that their funds go to – so “whether it’s your local playgroup or a well-known children’s charity, Kiltwalk is here to help“. There are four events in Scotland and – thanks to the way the Kiltwalk is set up – every single penny you raise goes to the cause you have selected.
If you have already registered for the Kiltwalk, make sure that you have a Virgin Money Giving Page set up with at least one donation on it. If you have not signed up for the Kiltwalk yet, select your chosen event and then get fundraising.
For this competition, you must be participating in the Glasgow event on the 24 April, however there are 3 more events this year:
See below for terms and conditions.
‘Win one of 10 £200 donation to your fundraising page’ prize draw terms and conditions
- Entry to the “Glasgow Kiltwalk Prize Draw” (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible. Entrants must have set up a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving for the 2016 Glasgow Kiltwalk event, and have received at least one donation to their page within the prize draw period. Every donation to their fundraising page within the prize draw period gains them one entry into the prize draw.
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 1 April 2016 and will close at midnight on 24 April 2016.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and 10 winning entries will be drawn independently and at random.
- The prize is a £200 donation to 10 winners Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for the 2016 Glasgow Kiltwalk event. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winners and county of residence names will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving, Glasgow Kiltwalk Prize Draw, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw. The entrants may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.