You’ve got your Prudential RideLondon-Surrey place. You’ve got your bike. You’ve started your training. But what about your fundraising?
Win £250 Evans Cycles vouchers
If you’ve not yet set up your fundraising page for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 or the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46, there is no time like the present. And until 31 July, we are offering you an added incentive..
Every donation you receive to your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page throughout the month of July will give you one entry into our prize draw to win one of two £250 vouchers to spend at Evans Cycles.
This means that the more donations you receive, the more entries you will get, and the more chances you have of winning!
Terms and conditions can be found below.
Win one of two £250 Evans Cycles Vouchers prize draw terms and conditions
- Entry to the “Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100/46 prize draw” (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible. Entrants must have set up a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving for the 2016 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 or the 2016 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46. Every donation to their fundraising page within the prize draw period gains them one entry into the prize draw.
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 1 July 2016 and will close at midnight on 31 July 2016.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and two winning entries will be drawn independently and at random.
- The prize is a £250 Evans Cycles voucher each for both winners. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize is awarded on an individual basis and should the winner be part of a fundraising team registered on Virgin Money Giving the prize will only be awarded to the named winner and not the entire team.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winners and county of residence names will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving, Raise More Prize Draw, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw. The entrants may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.