You could go from running round the stunning Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon to strolling the streets of the Big Apple thanks to our latest competition.
Imagine winning Virgin Atlantic return flights to New York City plus three nights accomodation. Well you could be winning just that and all you need to enter this competition is:
- to be running the 2016 Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
- to have opened a Virgin Money Giving page for the event
- to have received a donation on your Virgin Money Giving page
In fact, every single donation you receive on your Royal Parks Half Virgin Money Giving page is an entry into the competition so the more donations you get, the bigger your chance of winning!
So get that page set up and get sharing it round family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, the postman, the people you meet at the bus stop, the person who makes your morning mocha – one of their donations could see you jetting off to New York City!
For terms and conditions, see below.
- Entry to the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon mini break to New York prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over at the date of entry who have a place in the 2016 Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon, and create or have created a page on the Virgin Money Giving website (“Website”) to raise funds running the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon event. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible.
- Every donation received to their Virgin Money Giving fundraising page within the entry period, gives the entrant one entry into the prize draw.
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 1 July 2016 and will close at midnight on 31 October 2016.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and one winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
- The prize is a three night mini break to New York. The prize consists of two Virgin Atlantic return flights to New York, (Virgin Atlantic terms and conditions for flight booking apply) and three nights accommodation in New York. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize is awarded on an individual basis and should the winner be part of a fundraising team registered on Virgin Money Giving the prize will only be awarded to the named winner and not the entire team.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winner’s and county of residence name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving, Raise More Prize Draw, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw. The entrants may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winner’s flights will be valid for a year subject to Virgin Atlantic’s terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.