The Kiltwalk is a fantastic charity event which raises funds for the most vulnerable children and families in Scotland. Kiltwalkers can pick whether to walk 6, 13 or 26 miles and can pick the charity that their funds go to – so “whether it’s your local playgroup or a well-known children’s charity, Kiltwalk is here to help“.
There are four events in Scotland and – thanks to the way the Kiltwalk is set up – every single penny you raise goes to the cause you have selected. The Glasgow and Aberdeen Kiltwalks have been completed, but there are still two more to get involved with! One of these is the Speyside Kiltwalk on the 14th August.
As a thank you to all the amazing fundraisers doing the Speyside Kiltwalk, they have a £200 donation to a Virgin Money Giving page to give to one amazing fundraiser. All you need to do is set up your fundraising page and receive at least one donation, and you could be in with a chance of winning this boost for your chosen charity. Every donation to you page will count as an entry.
‘Win a £200 donation to your fundraising page’ prize draw terms and conditions
- Entry to the “Speyside Kiltwalk Prize Draw” (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible. Entrants must have set up a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving for the 2016 Speyside Kiltwalk event. Every donation to their fundraising page within the prize draw period gains them one entry into the prize draw.
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 22 July 2016 and will close at midnight on August 14 2016.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and 1 winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
- The prize is a £200 donation to one Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for the 2016 Speyside Kiltwalk event. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winner and county of residence name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving, Speyside Kiltwalk Prize Draw, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw. The entrants may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 02733492) (“Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.