The Kiltwalk is a fantastic charity event which raises funds for the most vulnerable children and families in Scotland. Kiltwalkers can pick whether to walk 6, 13 or 26 miles and can pick the charity that their funds go to – so “whether it’s your local playgroup or a well-known children’s charity, Kiltwalk is here to help“.
There are four events in Scotland and – thanks to the way the Kiltwalk is set up – every single penny you raise goes to the cause you have selected. The Glasgow, Aberdeen and Speyside Kiltwalks have been completed, but there is still one more to get involved with; the Edinburgh Kiltwalk on 18 September.
As a thank you to all the amazing fundraisers doing the Edinburgh Kiltwalk, we have a £200 donation to a Virgin Money Giving page to give to one amazing fundraiser. All you need to do is set up your fundraising page and receive at least one donation, and you could be in with a chance of winning this boost for your chosen charity. Every donation to your page will count as an entry to the competition.
‘Win a £200 donation to your fundraising page’ prize draw terms and conditions
- Entry to the “Edinburgh Kiltwalk Prize Draw” (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible. Entrants must have set up a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving for the 2016 Edinburgh Kiltwalk event. Every donation to their fundraising page within the prize draw period gains them one entry into the prize draw.
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 15 August 2016 and will close at midnight on 15 September 2016.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and one winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
- The prize is a £200 donation to the winner’s Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for the 2016 Edinburgh Kiltwalk event. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winner’s and county of residence name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving, Edinburgh Kiltwalk Prize Draw, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.