Fundraisers who start earlier raise more. It’s a fact, we’ve checked.
As the official fundraising partner of the Virgin Money London Marathon, we’re thanking runners who started their fundraising early by giving every single one of them a free £20 Virgin Wines gift voucher… And the chance to win one of 600 cases of wine!
Every week until 18 December, we’re giving London Marathon fundraisers the chance to win 1 of 150 cases of wine, just for fundraising!
Each and every donation on a London Marathon fundraising page will count as an entry into the competition.
If you’re running the London Marathon, don’t miss out; get your page set up today!
Terms and conditions apply.
And don’t forget – as a London Marathon fundraiser, this isn’t your only chance to win with Virgin Money Giving…
2017 Virgin Money London Marathon Christmas Promotion (“Prize Draw”)
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents aged 18 or over who have a fundraising page on the Virgin Money Giving website to raise funds for the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon (“Marathon”) before 18 December 2016.
- Only Marathon fundraisers who set up their fundraising page, attached to the official 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon event, will be eligible for the Prize Draw.
2. When can you enter?
There will be 4 entry periods for the Prize Draw as follows:
- 00:01 on 21 November 2016 to 00:00 on 27 November 2016 (“entry period 1);
- 00:01 on 28 November 2016 to 00:00 on 4 December 2016 (“entry period 2);
- 00:01 on 5 December 2016 to 00:00 on 11 December 2016 (“entry period 3);
- 00:01 on 12 December 2016 to 00:00 on 18 December 2016 (“entry period 4”);
3. How do you enter?
- Every online donation you receive to your fundraising page is an automatic entry into the Prize Draw for that week. There are six hundred prizes in total.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- 150 winners will be drawn independently and at random for each of the entry periods. (There are six hundred prizes in total).
The draws will take place on the following dates:-
- 28 November 2016 for entry period 1
- 5 December 2016 for entry period 2
- 12 December 2016 for entry period 3
- 19 December 2016 for entry period 4
If a winning entry is a team, the Prize will be awarded to the owner of the fundraising page.
5. What is the Prize?
- A six bottle case of Virgin Wines valued at of £70, inclusive of delivery to a UK address.
- The Promoter will consider an Alternative Prize of broadly equivalent value should the main prize be unsuitable, and this Alternative Prize will be at sole discretion of the Promoter. The winner must notify the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, to notify the Promoter that an alternative is required.
- In addition to the Prize, entrants who have a minimum online donation of £10.00 (excluding Gift Aid) on their 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon by 23:59 18 December 2016, will be sent a £20.00 Virgin Wines gift code as a runner up Prize.
- Gift codes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and no minimum spend is required.
- Gift codes cannot be redeemed against:- wine gifts from sendagift, case auctions and cannot to be combined with any other promotional voucher or a WineBank, DiscoveryClub, justREDS recruitment offer.
- All gift codes will be issued to the qualifying entrants via the email registered against their Virgin Money Giving account and will be issued no later than 20 December 2016.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
6. How do you know if you have won?
We will notify the winner by email on the following dates:
- 29 November 2016 for entry period 1
- 6 December 2016 for entry period 2
- 13 December 2016 for entry period 3
- 20 December 2016 for entry period 4
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to confirm their names and counties of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving ‘Virgin Wines’ Prize Draw, Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich NR4 6EJ.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the prize/s impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- There Promoter is not responsible for ensuring the wines is delivered before Christmas and no refunds will be given.
8. Who is the Promoter?
- We are Virgin Money Giving Limited.
- Our company number is 02733492.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.