If your Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon fundraising is in need of a little encouragement, perhaps this competition will help.
We’re giving all fundraisers using Virgin Money Giving for this years event the opportunity to boost the total their chosen charity receives. All you need to do is raise at least £500 in donations through your fundraising page by the 23 October 2011.
We’ll then draw one fundraiser who’s reached or exceeded the target and donate an extra £500 to their charity through their page.
To help you get going why not check out our Fundraising tips in the ‘Raise More section’ of our website, or if you’ve got a great fundraising tip why not share it in our forum. If you haven’t created your page yet it’s not too late, you can start fundraising right now.
The Raise £500 competition is open to all fundraisers who have set up an online fundraising page
for The Royal Parks Half Marathon on Virgin Money Giving only.
- In order to qualify for the Raise £500 competition the entrant must be an active fundraiser and have raised £500 or more in online fundraising on their Virgin Money Giving fundraising page, set up for the Royal Parks Half Marathon, by the specified competition closing date.
- The closing date for entries into the Raise £500 competition is 23 October 2011.
- No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed. Multiple entries by the same person may result in their disqualification from the competition.
- By entering the Raise £500 competition, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and conditions. English Law applies and the English courts will have jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- Following the closing date of the Raise £500 competition Virgin Money Giving will identify all eligible entrants who meet the competition criteria and place them into the competition prize draw. The prize draw will take place on or after 24 October 2011.
- Virgin Money Giving will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry does not automatically equate to proof of receipt.
- The Raise £500 competition is open to Royal Parks Half Marathon fundraisers only.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries made during the competition period. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive a £500 donation paid directly to their Virgin Money Giving fundraising page, set up for The Royal Parks Half Marathon. This donation is not eligible for Gift Aid.
- The prize is awarded on an individual basis and should the winner be part of a fundraising team registered on Virgin Money Giving the prize will only be awarded to the named winner and not the entire team.
- The prize has no cash value and is non‐refundable and non‐transferable. There is no cash, credit or other alternative to the prize offered.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email no more than 10 days after the competition draw date. The winner is required to contact Virgin Money Giving to confirm acceptance of their prize within 10 days of notification. In the event of non‐acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, Virgin Money Giving reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded, or to forfeit the prize.
- Entrants agree that if they win, Virgin Money Giving and anyone providing a service to Virgin Money Giving related to the management, coordination or fulfilment of the prize shall have the right and permission to use their name, voice, city/county of residence, photograph, and/or likenesses for publicity purposes. Entrants agree that the name of the winner will also be available on the Virgin Money Giving website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel or amend this competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Details of the prize winner may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Royal Parks Half Marathon Raise £500 Competition, Virgin Money Giving, Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich NR4 6EJ from 4 weeks after the competition draw date.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is the promoter of the competition.