Our friends at Lucozade Sport have recently launched their #MadeToMove social campaign which gives London Marathon runners the chance to win £1000 for their chosen charity by getting 10 of their friends to run 1 mile each and post a selfie on Instagram. Come and join the new way of fundraising!
Over the competition there are 3 separate prize draws!
How do marathon runners get involved?
- Take to Instagram and post something like this:
“As you all know I am running the Virgin Money London Marathon and I need your help! Run/walk/jog a mile for me and upload a sweaty selfie and I could win £1000 for my charity courtesy of Lucozade Sport. Make sure to use the hashtag #MadeToMove”
- Don’t forget to remind your friends to tag you and @ you on Instagram otherwise it won’t count!
- Once 10 of your friends have run 1 mile and tagged you on Instagram, you will be in the running to win £1000 for your chosen charity. Look out for a direct message in your Instagram inbox!
For more information, check out the Lucozade Sport Instagram account or the website.
In October of this year, we launched a competition to give away 10 places to run the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon and we are delighted today to announce the ten winners who will be storming up the Mall on the 23rd April.
A huge congratulations to:
Tiago Cleto Machado
Don’t forget, if you’re running the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon you could win one of 600 cases of wine and an exclusive VIP upgrade including accommodation and entry to an after party simply by setting up your London Marathon Virgin Money Giving page and getting a donation!
Fundraisers who start earlier raise more. It’s a fact, we’ve checked.
As the official fundraising partner of the Virgin Money London Marathon, we’re thanking runners who started their fundraising early by giving every single one of them a free £20 Virgin Wines gift voucher… And the chance to win one of 600 cases of wine!
Every week until 18 December, we’re giving London Marathon fundraisers the chance to win 1 of 150 cases of wine, just for fundraising!
Each and every donation on a London Marathon fundraising page will count as an entry into the competition.
If you’re running the London Marathon, don’t miss out; get your page set up today!
Terms and conditions apply.
And don’t forget – as a London Marathon fundraiser, this isn’t your only chance to win with Virgin Money Giving…
Continue reading ‘The 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon Christmas Promotion’
The Kiltwalk is a fantastic charity event which raises funds for the most vulnerable children and families in Scotland. Kiltwalkers can pick whether to walk 6, 13 or 26 miles and can pick the charity that their funds go to – so “whether it’s your local playgroup or a well-known children’s charity, Kiltwalk is here to help“.
There are four events in Scotland and – thanks to the way the Kiltwalk is set up – every single penny you raise goes to the cause you have selected. The Glasgow, Aberdeen and Speyside Kiltwalks have been completed, but there is still one more to get involved with; the Edinburgh Kiltwalk on 18 September.
As a thank you to all the amazing fundraisers doing the Edinburgh Kiltwalk, we have a £200 donation to a Virgin Money Giving page to give to one amazing fundraiser. All you need to do is set up your fundraising page and receive at least one donation, and you could be in with a chance of winning this boost for your chosen charity. Every donation to your page will count as an entry to the competition.
‘Win a £200 donation to your fundraising page’ prize draw terms and conditions
- Entry to the “Edinburgh Kiltwalk Prize Draw” (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible. Entrants must have set up a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving for the 2016 Edinburgh Kiltwalk event. Every donation to their fundraising page within the prize draw period gains them one entry into the prize draw.
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on 15 August 2016 and will close at midnight on 15 September 2016.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and one winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
- The prize is a £200 donation to the winner’s Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for the 2016 Edinburgh Kiltwalk event. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winner’s and county of residence name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving, Edinburgh Kiltwalk Prize Draw, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF.
If you have been lucky enough to get a place in the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon then a huge congratulations to you. You are going to be participating at the biggest single-day fundraising event in the world, following in the footsteps of Paula Radcliffe, Mo Farrah, Dame Kelly Holmes and, of course, Humphrey the Camel.
Just when you thought your place couldn’t get any better.. We’re giving away 9 chances to win the Ultimate VIP Upgrade to win:
- A night in a central London hotel before the race.
- VIP travel from your hotel to the Green start, where you’ll set off with the celebrity runners.
- Two grandstand tickets for family or friends to watch you cross the finish line
- Entry for you and two guests into the Virgin Money after party
Every donation that you receive on your London Marathon Virgin Money Giving page gets you an entry into our competition and we will give one away monthly so the more donations you get, the more chances to win!
It will only take a minute or two to set up your page and start fundraising and there is no time like the present..
Terms and conditions apply.
Continue reading ‘Win the Ultimate Upgrade for the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon’
You could go from running round the stunning Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon to strolling the streets of the Big Apple thanks to our latest competition.
Imagine winning Virgin Atlantic return flights to New York City plus three nights accomodation. Well you could be winning just that and all you need to enter this competition is:
In fact, every single donation you receive on your Royal Parks Half Virgin Money Giving page is an entry into the competition so the more donations you get, the bigger your chance of winning!
So get that page set up and get sharing it round family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, the postman, the people you meet at the bus stop, the person who makes your morning mocha – one of their donations could see you jetting off to New York City!
For terms and conditions, see below.
Continue reading ‘Win an incredible trip to New York City with our Royal Parks Half competition’
You’ve got your Prudential RideLondon-Surrey place. You’ve got your bike. You’ve started your training. But what about your fundraising?
Win £250 Evans Cycles vouchers
If you’ve not yet set up your fundraising page for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 or the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46, there is no time like the present. And until 31 July, we are offering you an added incentive..
Every donation you receive to your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page throughout the month of July will give you one entry into our prize draw to win one of two £250 vouchers to spend at Evans Cycles.
This means that the more donations you receive, the more entries you will get, and the more chances you have of winning!
So get your Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 or Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 fundraising page set up today and you could be boosting your bike post race.
Terms and conditions can be found below.
Continue reading ‘Win £250 Evans Cycles vouchers with Virgin Money Giving’